After Sales Policy
This after-sales service policy (“Policy”) shall apply to all current and future after-sales services (“Services”) provided by V2FUTURE B.V. (“V2FUTURE”).
The terms and conditions in this Policy shall apply to Services on a product which you made the procurement from V2FUTURE and the purchase from the distributors (“Distributors”) that are authorised by V2FUTURE.
This Policy shall apply if no other agreement regarding the terms and conditions herein this Policy has been entered into by the parties.
You can request our after-sales service when you find your products defective under the warranty period and warranty conditions.
1) Warranty Period
A) General warranty
The warranty period started when you purchased the products from V2FUTURE or Distributors. V2FUTURE provides a two-year warranty in accordance with EU law requirements.
B) Condition of DOA (Dead-On-Arrival)
Within certain calendar days of receiving a product, the product with a manufacturing defect can be regarded as DOA. This period varies according to the brands.
C) Other conditions
For battery, the warranty period is twelve (12) months.
2) Warranty Conditions
A) Conditions of free warranty service
i) The product is used normally within the specified warranty period, and there is no sign of external damage;
ii) This product has not been subject to unauthorised disassembly, modification or addition beyond the recommendations given in the official product guide;
iii) The product has not suffered any accidental damage;
iv) A valid proof of purchase can be provided.
B) Condition of NFF (Not Fault Found)
After all appropriate inspections from V2FUTURE and manufacturer, there is not any fault found. Under this condition the free warranty service does not apply.
C) The other condition that the free warranty service does not apply to
i) Non-quality related issues;
ii) Without valid and legal proof of purchase, receipts, or invoices provided;
iii) Product labels or serial numbers show signs of tampering or alteration, or have been removed or smeared;
iv) Items that have been refunded;
v) Items that have expired their warranty period;
vi) Any fault or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorised modification, disassembly, or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.) or improper installation or operation;
vii) Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids, or other external causes;
viii) Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorised third-party parts;
ix) Any damage caused by uncontrollable external factors, including fires, floods, high winds, or lightning strikes;
x) Any defects caused by normal wear or ageing;
xi) Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings, that may naturally diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
xii) Accidental damage (for example, the product is dropped or suffers water damage);
xiii) Lost or stolen products;
xiv) Free products.
For any conditions mentioned above, you may be received a repair quotation and required to pay for it if the repair is wanted.
3) Service Fee
A) Shipping fee
i) The cost of shipping the products to you is covered by V2FUTURE, except for the cost of returning products with NFF condition;
ii) The cost of returning products with NFF condition is different for products and varies across countries;
iii) The cost of shipping the products to V2FUTURE is not covered by V2FUTURE if no other agreement regarding this condition has been entered into by the parties.
B) Repair fee
The repair fee varies according to the specific products and warranty conditions.
C) Special case
If there are special conditions, the price is negotiable.
4) Use of Personal Contact Information and Data
If the service is provided under this policy, you authorize V2FUTURE to store, use, and process your information and your contact information, including name, phone number, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for V2FUTURE to collect, process, and use your data to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues.
5) Limitation of Liability
- When receiving your defective products, V2FUTURE is not responsible for loss or damage to your product while is in transit to V2FUTURE.
- V2FUTURE is not responsible for the loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.
- The Service is carried out in accordance with the authorization of the brand and the laws of the Netherlands. Due to the complexity, if there are special conditions, the actual communication shall prevail.
- The right to interpret the Service belongs to V2FUTURE
- Except as provided in this Policy and to the maximum extent permitted by law, V2FUTURE is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with the V2FUTURE product or any failure to maintain the confidentiality of the information stored on the V2FUTURE product.
- The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which V2FUTURE is liable under the law.
- As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
1) Before Requesting After-sales Service
- Back up all data contained in your product.
- Except for data asked by V2FUTURE, remove all data, including confidential information, proprietary information, and personal information, from the product. Or, if you are unable to remove any such information, modify the information to prevent its access by another party so that it is not personal data under applicable law. V2FUTURE shall not be responsible for the loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, on a product returned or accessed for warranty service.
- Provide V2FUTURE with all system passwords, if necessary.
- Provide V2FUTURE with sufficient and safe access to your product, so V2FUTURE can provide service as needed.
- Remove all additional parts, alterations, and attachments not covered under warranty.
- Ensure that the product or part is free of any legal restrictions that prevent its replacement.
- If you are not the owner of a product or part, obtain authorization from the owner for V2FUTURE to provide Service.
2) When Requesting After-sales Service
- Please register your case at https://v2future.com/repair-return/
- Please attach the invoice from the end customers and your own RMA sheet (if needed) with the product, properly pack the products and return them safely to V2FUTURE.
- If you have your RMA systems, please send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org and deliver the defective products to V2FUTURE.
- You will receive the status update of your case from V2FUTURE. Your case will be processed within 4 to 6 weeks.
- V2FUTURE RMA Delivery Address and Contacts
|Company Name||V2FUTURE B.V.|
|Tel||+31 (0)20 760 7880|
3) After Products and Documents Are Received
- When the defective product is received, we start the inspection of your case.
- If there is NFF (Not Fault Found) in your case, we will send you an email notification within three (3) business days. In this email, we will inform you to provide more information within fifteen (15) business days. We will process another inspection based on the new information provided. Otherwise, the cases will be concluded as NFF.
- In the case of NFF, we will invoice you for the shipping fee within three (3) business days. Once we receive your payment, we will return your product and update you the shipping information to you within three (3) business days.
- If your case meets DOA conditions, we will issue you a credit note or deliver you a new product within ten (10) business days.
- If there is a replacement product for your case in our stock, we will arrange the delivery to you within fifteen (15) business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure).
- If returning the products to the manufacturer is needed, we will send you an email notification. This procedure normally takes longer time.
- After a repair quotation is received from the manufacturer, we will send you an email notification within three (3) business days. In this email, we will inform you to confirm the repair quotation within thirty (30) business days.
- Once your confirmation is received, we will invoice you for the repair fee within three (3) business days. Once we receive your payment, we will contact the manufacturer for the process of repair.
- Special conditions:
- i) If in your case the non-professional equipment fails to be processed for more than 60 days, we will deliver a new product, or refund as compensation.