You are that pragmatical, social and proactive Business Development Manager. You continuously keep a close eye on developments and see opportunities. And It’s in your DNA to cultivate partnerships and other commercial relationships. If this is you, then join us as our new Business Development Manager at V2FUTURE!
V2FUTURE is specialized in the distribution of the most innovative smart hardware across all of Europe. With our headquarters based in Amsterdam and our offices across Europe and Asia, we can quickly adapt to the needs of our partners and the general market. We only select the most reliable brands with the best product for Europe. Think about smart projectors action cameras, portable batteries, etc., and we keep updating our portfolio. We always combine our knowledge with a flexible attitude. We are proud of our ability to offer tailor-made solutions to meet our partners’ needs.
Your V2FUTURE Team
Be part of a team that works hard, dares to think big and is driven to achieve goals. And most important of all; having fun along the way. You will report to the Sales Director. To achieve your goals, you can depend on the support of your colleagues from the finance department, Marketing Department, and Sales Department.
- Recommend and suggests business opportunities and act on it.
- Continuously connect with our clients and retain a close working relationship.
- Extend and increase your client network to create new business opportunities.
- Discover new target groups for each of our Brand products.
- Approach new target groups which will create new business opportunities, such as the DIY market, outdoor camping market etc.
This is you
- You already have 2+ years working experience as a Business Development professional.
- You have a keen interest in the latest technology products.
- You have the perseverance to achieve targets.
- You are client oriented, understand their needs and respond to them.
- You dare to think outside of the box and be creative.
- You great communicator; fluent in Dutch (native speaker) and English, and it would be great if you can also speak Chinese.
- If you have experience within the retail (hardware) business.
- If you have a proven successful track record of building a large network.
- If you have working experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to have a visible impact on the company and create outcomes.
- Discount on our Brand products.
- A dynamic environment; always changing and never a dull moment.
- The support for your personal development and growth.
Did we just describe you? And have we sparked your enthusiasm? Then let’s find out if this is perfect match! Send your resume, with a dash of your enthusiasm, to [email protected]. And who knows, this could be the new chapter of your career.