Are you that Marketing Manager who is always on the look-out for new opportunities to promote the latest product? Do you have a big interest in the latest gadgets? And are you ready to join a company where thinking outside the box is being stimulated? YES, you do?! Then join us as our new Marketing Manager at V2FUTURE!
V2FUTURE is specialized in the distribution of the most innovative smart hardware across all of Europe. With our headquarters based in Amsterdam and our offices across Europe and Asia, we can quickly adapt to the needs of our partners and the general market. We only select the most reliable brands with the best product for Europe. Think about smart projectors action cameras, portable batteries, etc., and we keep updating our portfolio. We always combine our knowledge with a flexible attitude. We are proud of our ability to offer tailor-made solutions to meet our partners’ needs.
Your V2FUTURE Team
Be part of a team that works hard, dares to think big and is driven to achieve goals. And most important of all; having fun along the way. You will report to the Sales Director and work closely with the sales team.
- Recommend and implement promotions, designed to increase awareness for the V2FUTURE’S brand products.
- Coordinate the whole end-to-end campaign life cycle in close collaboration with the Sales team.
- Continuously connect with our clients and/or their Marketing department and retain a close working relationship.
- Have an overview of all Marketing themes and campaigns of all our clients.
- Oversee all marketing budgets and costs.
- Make sure clients share the results and metrics of each promotion, to evaluate the effectiveness.
- Further improve and structure the marketing department.
This is you
- You already have 2+ years working experience within a Marketing Department.
- You have a keen interest in the latest technology products.
- You dare to make decisions.
- You are client oriented, understand their needs and respond to them.
- You aim to be different, by being innovative.
- You have a pleasant way of communicating in Dutch as well as in English, and it would be great if you can also speak Chinese.
- If you have experience within the retail (hardware) business.
- If you have a proven successful track record of creating and executing marketing plans.
- If you have working experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to have a visible impact on the company.
- Discount on our Brand products.
- Annual bonus.
- A dynamic environment; always changing and never a dull moment.
- The support for your personal development and growth.
Did we just describe you? And have we sparked your enthusiasm? Then let’s find out if this is perfect match! Send your resume, with a dash of your enthusiasm, to email@example.com. And who knows, this could be the new chapter of your career.