Attention to all students within the studies “Communication and Creative Business”; we have a new Internship position available within V2FUTURE.
V2FUTURE is specialized in the distribution of the most innovative smart hardware across all of Europe. With our headquarter based in Amsterdam and our offices across Europe and Asia, we can quickly adapt to the needs of our partners and the general market.
We only select the most reliable brands with the best product for Europe. Think about smart projectors, action cameras, portable batteries, etc., and we keep updating our portfolio. We always combine our knowledge with a flexible attitude. We are proud of our ability to offer tailor-made solutions to meet our partners’ needs.
Your V2FUTURE Team
Be part of a team that works hard, dares to think big and is driven to achieve goals. And most important of all; having fun along the way. You will be guided by our Marketing Specialist. She is creative and has a lot of experience in this area. Her goal is to share her knowledge with someone who is eager to learn. You will be also working with various stakeholders, such as business development managers and purchasing managers. In this way, you will be able to gain various skills and perspectives and understand the full procedure of the business.
What you need to succeed
- A keen interest in the latest technology and related products.
- Eager to learn and bold enough to share your most creative and outside-of-the-box ideas.
- You are a great communicator: fluent in Dutch (your native language) and English.
- Experience within the retail (hardware) business will be a big advantage.
- Assisting senior marketing professionals with creating contents (visual and text) for LinkedIn, Newsletter and other ways of communication.
- Submitting ideas for marketing solutions designed to enhance and grow the brands we represent, as well as the brand of V2FUTURE.
- Learning about internal and external stakeholder management.
- Presenting creative ideas, designs and strategies.
- Conduct a competitor analysis for our company and come up with a marketing strategy improvement plan.
- Able to have a visible impact on the company and create outcomes.
- Internship fee
- Knowledge and experience in the B2B and technology industry
- A dynamic environment; always changing and never a dull moment.
- An opportunity to work with an international team.
- The support for your personal development and growth.
Did we just describe you? And have we sparked your enthusiasm? Then let’s find out if this is a perfect match! Send us your resume, and/or a portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. And who knows, this could be the new beginning of your professional career.